[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Saltiest player ever (?) - Kinetic Armament Industries
KAIN Banner

Saltiest player ever (?)

Videos, streams and pictures of your cats can be shared here.
Drackogon
PS2 name: DRACK0GON

Saltiest player ever (?)

Postby Drackogon » 04 Nov 2017, 01:47

So i found this guy on the morning of 03/11/2017.

1 kill to unleash his fury
from BR1 to BR68 running at 20 FPS, hurts like hell

Iatohihakitar
PS2 name: Wolverane
Origin: DiseaselZero
Steam: Iatohihakitar

Re: Saltiest player ever (?)

Postby Iatohihakitar » 04 Nov 2017, 19:14

I agree that he's completely nuts, and it's funny, but please don't feed him, even if it seems justified. You know we have a no-yellchat policy and that isn't because we want to be nazis to you or anything, it's because it's so easy for these kinds of yellchat things to spiral out of control. You're still logged in as a KAIN member when you reply to these chats and if an argument did become crazy we don't want KAIN to be associated with these kinds of stupid people in yellchat. We know we're all better than that and I know you're a better person than the weirdos who go mad in yellchat.

The best way to deal with these people is just to not talk to them at all, and not even lampshade their stupidity. The line has to be drawn somewhere.

No hard feelings, just please don't reply to idiots in yell chat in future, even if they're calling you out personally. If someone's being especially toxic to directly to you, you can post it on the forums like this. It's important to know about people like that if they're from an outfit we know. Just please don't reply to them. That's all.

(PS. My blood pressure has been much lower since I permanently muted yellchat so I don't see it any more, lol)

Drackogon
PS2 name: DRACK0GON

Postby Drackogon » 05 Nov 2017, 00:25

things like this guy sometimes i get carried away and see where it leads to, but when things start going to the childish/stupid way i tend to ignore. i understand that yell chat policy, in this situation my objective was to make him understand a lower fire rate weapon specialy in his loadout, using compensator and hip firing being used in a close quarters combat woldn't give him much success, and since he was complaining about shotguns 5 minutes before he started going nuts, i typed "deal with it" since devs are not going to remove shotguns because of him.

after i took the screenshots i tryed to reason with him (since he still kept at it), explaining why i used a shotgun in that situation when i could have used any other gun, i was at sush a close range i wold either use shotguns or knifes (in the hopes of helping him understand why people use shotguns). but i ended up ignoring, he's beyond fixing.

by the way speaking of wich, how did you permanently muted yell chat? i think that might help me.

(and i'm sorry)
from BR1 to BR68 running at 20 FPS, hurts like hell

Iatohihakitar
PS2 name: Wolverane
Origin: DiseaselZero
Steam: Iatohihakitar

Postby Iatohihakitar » 05 Nov 2017, 00:38

If you select the Squad tab in chat it filters through squad, platoon and outfit chat while muting local and yell.

Return to “Media”