1. First things first, how do I create my application?
- Before you can start, you'll need to register on this forum. Go to "register" button in the right-corner of your screen or click here.
- Now as you are logged in, you can start a new topic in the recruitment forum. That will be the place where you fill in your application. Click on "New Topic" in order to start.
- The title of your application will be like the example below:
PENDING APPLICATION - [YOUR PS2-NAME]
2. Next, the content of your application form.
Copy-paste the following list below and fill in the asked information:
- Country / Age?
- Do you have a working microphone?
- Have you been a member of other outfits before, if so which one?
- Where did you hear about us?
- What made you decide to apply to KAIN?
- What can we expect from you?
- What do you expect from us?
- Are you interested in a leadership role? (Squadleader, Platoonleader etc)
- Post the screenshot of your login screen where you select your character.
(Howto #1: printscreen ["windowed mode"] > paint > save file > upload it at imgur > place link in your application)
(Howto #2: If running Planetside 2 through "Steam"> hit F12 > shift+tab > check screenshots and upload it at imgur or on your steam profile > place link in your application)
When you are finished, click on "confirm".
Now all you need to do is wait for a reply, this will take 24 hours at max. You will be asked to come on TeamSpeak (download-link), where you are requested to have a mic. After that, when you're accepted, you will go into a short trial period. This is to see if you agree with our policies and you can follow a couple of simple rules, these are the following:
- Teamspeak 3 installed with a working microphone.
- You are being mature (preferably 18 years or older, we’ll judge this based on your application.)
- You have at least BR lvl 25 or higher. (Exceptions can be made.)
- This is your main character, we do not accept alts in the outfit.
- You are a teamplayer and want to be part of the community.
- A good sense of humour, don't take things too serious.
Thanks for reading, if you still have any questions, leave a comment below or contact us.
~ Terrorbird (Forum Admin)